ACJC 2SA1 '01

Saturday, January 22, 2005

bbq just now and my timetable!


my timetable this semester! which in my opinion, sucks really badly ... i have dance pracs on tues and weds at 6pm, and probably sats morning till late afternoon ... so for those who want to catch me before/after lessons, or want to meet up, esp during my long in-between hours ... refer to the timetable! =)

anyways, it was great to have met so many of you just now ... woah ... can i declare that it was one of the best gatherings ever, if not the best? =) thanks to huiqi again!

thinh, when was i ever an expert with working with people? ahyor, think too highly of me already ... i bet the rest of the pp are just smirking and laughing their heads off ... anyways, i think the best is to just concentrate on yr job, and pp will usually leave u alone? dun try too hard? i dunno!! just be yourself lah! if yr sincere pp will see it! =)

wut do the rest of u think?

and happy birthday maihuong!

thai, yr next!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home